[Samba] problem with smbldap-usermod for SOME users

Heupink, Mourik Jan C. Heupink at INTECH.UNU.EDU
Thu Mar 10 15:21:13 GMT 2005

dear readers,

As the subject says: I'm having a problem for only some of my users. See
below. My system: samba 3.0.11 on sles9 with latest smbldap-tools

hostname:~ # smbldap-usermod -A1 user1
hostname:~ # smbldap-usermod -B1 user1
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/local/sbin/smbldap-usermod line 355, <DATA> line 283.
hostname:~ # smbldap-usermod -B1 user2
hostname:~ #

Any ideas what could be the problem here? Searched the archive and a similar
question was asked on 24-2-2005, but unfortunately no answers were posted...

Thanks in advance,

Mourik Jan