[Samba] Do I need two instances of Samba on the same machine (3rd request) ?

Dani Camps danicamps81 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 13:06:51 GMT 2005

More info regarding to the problem:

>From the machines in the 192.168.1.0/24 subnet I can
do:

nbtstat -a MACHINE_NAME

and it works perfectly! with nay machine in the same
subnet or in the other subnet.

But when I try "net view" or browsing the with the
network nighbourhood icon I get the "error 53". I have
tried configuring the clients as p-nodes (only WINS)
and as h-nodes (WINS and then broadcast) and the
results are the same :-(

Any idea ?

Thanks