[Samba] Do I need two instances of Samba on the same machine (3rd request) ?

Dani Camps danicamps81 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 11:43:14 GMT 2005

> Run one Samba instance as the WINS server and
> disable browsing on the
> clients (easy if the Samba server is also the DHCP
> server).

The machine that is in the two subnets is a Samba
server (one instance) a WINS server and a DHCP server,
but is not working actually only the clients in one
subnet see each other, the clients in the other subnet
don't see anything. And I have checked that the
instance of Samba is listening on both subnets.

What do u mean with disable the browsing in the
clients ? I want the clients to be able to browse the
workgroup

--- Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org>