[Samba] struggling with smbldap_tools

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Thu Mar 10 08:10:21 GMT 2005

Craig,

I have just completed addition of a NetWare migration chapter to the
Samba-Guide. A complete make-over of chapter 8 is my next challenge.

Recently I was involved in migration of an NT4 domain with 4300 accounts.
The update to chapter 8 will cover smbldap-tools-0.8.7 and samba-3.0.12 on
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9.

I expect to have the whole thing completed by late tomorrow night.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member