[Samba] Privileges problem

Cesar Sanabria Pineda csanab at ife.org.mx
Wed Mar 9 17:52:06 GMT 2005

Hi!!!

I'm trying to implement a SUS server (local windows update)

I-ve already solved my problem to modify registry in order to establish
windows update configuration.

Now i've a quiestion all my client logon my samba PDC enusing a
netconfig.pol isend all configuration everithing works ok. But i've a
trouble, my users don't have privileges to install anything  and i don't
want to give them privileges. So is there another way to update my
system , i mean something like sudo o something like that in order to
get privileges and install updates?

Or is there another way to do that?