[Samba] AD group membership limits?

Gibbs, Simon Simon.Gibbs at informa.com
Wed Mar 9 18:04:55 GMT 2005

I've just attempted to apply (in dry-run mode) the supplied kernel patch but
received a number of errors. Does anyone know if these are critical errors?

Thanks

Here is the output:

[ukfs02 linux-2.4]# patch -p1 --dry-run -i more_groups_simple.patch
patching file arch/i386/kernel/init_task.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 11 with fuzz 2 (offset 1 line).
patching file arch/s390/kernel/init_task.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 17 with fuzz 2 (offset 1 line).
patching file include/asm-i386/param.h
patching file include/asm-i386/processor.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 452.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
include/asm-i386/processor.h.rej
patching file include/asm-s390/param.h
patching file include/asm-s390/processor.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 144.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
include/asm-s390/processor.h.rej
patching file include/linux/limits.h
patching file include/linux/mm.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 454.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/linux/mm.h.rej
patching file include/linux/sched.h
Hunk #3 FAILED at 587.
1 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file include/linux/sched.h.rej
patching file kernel/fork.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 580.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 601.
2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file kernel/fork.c.rej
patching file kernel/sched.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1314.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file kernel/sched.c.rej
patching file mm/page_alloc.c
Hunk #1 FAILED at 439.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file mm/page_alloc.c.rej