[Samba] windows /bat script question

Nathan Vidican nvidican at wmptl.com
Wed Mar 9 17:08:06 GMT 2005

You could always create an empty txt file, set it to read only on server1,
and test in your batch script if the file exists; if esists then re-map,
else just map to server 2... If the file doesn't exist, then it's either
already mapped to server2 (cause' the file only resides on server1), or
there even isn't anything mapped to p:, then it will fix your problem...

Sure there's other ways, but this would seem simplest to me; again only my
two cents here, try it else see what anyone else comes up with for you.

--
Nathan Vidican
nvidican at wmptl.com
Windsor Match Plate & Tool Ltd.