[Samba] Roaming Profiles and Mapped Drives

Collen collen at zeist.hermanjordan.nl
Wed Mar 9 17:12:56 GMT 2005

Hmm, try a higher verion of samba first, coz 3.02 is from the early stages..
could you send some part of the log file, coz it might be a permission
thing, or maybe the drive letters are already used in the profile it
self ? or some other thing.
try logging in without the logonscript (where the drives get mapped),
then you can see if the letters are already used..
if not, try entering the net use command when you are logged in (without
script), to see if it returns an error..

Greetings,
Collen