R: R: [Samba] local users in domain member security.

Meli Marco Marco.Meli at gknsintermetals.com
Tue Mar 8 13:20:49 GMT 2005

Jerry,
I have installed a dos client with WFW network, I have insert these
parameters in the system.ini file:
workgroup=sambamachine
domain=sambamachine,
but an error occured, it's said that the specified name is already used for
a machine, just my samba machine.So I have try to use the reality domain and
with net use command I have try to connect to the share:
	net use f: \\sambapc\data , it asked me the password and answer me
that the access is denied but with smbclient it works.
It's probably the password mode accross the network wrong I have an smb.conf
configured as domain security and so encryptpasswod = yes?
This is necessary for the others users that have to authenticate by ADS.
It is possible?
Thanks again.