[Samba] are there known problems with NTConfig.POL with samba 3.11 ?

Collen collen at zeist.hermanjordan.nl
Mon Mar 7 17:25:26 GMT 2005

Hmm, i had something the same here (even before 3.0.11)
and i thought the permissions were fine also.
but they weren't.. try to set the world/global to RX..
or just make the user/group/world r-x.. then you know for sure it can be
accessed..
also, there is an option of updating the policy in poledit..
(automaticly or manual..)

well that's all the input i have..
L8r
Collen