[Samba] file locking

Mitch (WebCob) mitch at webcob.com
Fri Mar 4 21:23:31 GMT 2005

What about editors like "Joe" - when I run it on two terminals to access the
same file, the second (and subsequent attempts) show read only...

Admittedly that's probably FILE locking - not more granular like region
based etc - but certainly appriate with logs of windows apps like notepad,
dreamweaver etc?

m/