[Samba] Samba 3.0.12pre1 Available for Download

Fri Mar 4 17:30:36 GMT 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 10:26:12AM -0700, John H Terpstra wrote:
> Should I add this to the HOWTO at this time?
> If so, should it go under the chapter on group handling?

No idea, it probably belongs into an LDAP chapter.

> Jerry, are you intent on expanding this in any way?

The docs or the feature as such? The work on the feature will continue
(probably until passdb.h fully meets samr.idl...), but the docs are vague
enough that they will stay correct even with future work. And I think more
detail is not necessary, except maybe a bit more emphasis on the requirements
would be in order. The ldap database needs to be really correct and fully
consistent.

Volker