[Samba] ACL Question [Repost]

David Sonenberg dsonenberg at strozllc.com
Thu Mar 3 19:54:23 GMT 2005

First off I'm talking about through the windows interface, or using
smbcacl.  Second let me rephrase my question.  Shouldn't non-privileged
users be able to modify ACL's for files that they own?

--
David Sonenberg
Systems / Network Administrator

This message is for the named person's use only.  It may contain
confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No right to
confidential or privileged treatment of this message is waived or lost
by any error in transmission.  If you have received this message in
error, please immediately notify the sender by e-mail or by telephone at
212.981.6540, delete the message and all copies from your system and
destroy any hard copies.  You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message if you are
not the intended recipient.