[Samba] disallowing copying files to the shares by extension

Erol YILDIZ erol.yildiz at hevokullari.k12.tr
Thu Mar 3 17:24:33 GMT 2005

hi again and thanks all suggestions,

i did veto to the home shares which provides roaming profiles inside. I
think roaming profiles doesn't simply copy the files to the server. If it
did like that there is no way to write the *.mp3 etc. files that I did
veto.
I think the clients send roaming profile files in a different way to the
server.