[Samba] Can't see my Samba server into the A.D. Domain

Saliou, Gilbert gilbert.saliou at eds.com
Thu Mar 3 14:35:11 GMT 2005

Of course!

I have download the Samba package 3.0.10 from the http://www.sunfreeware.com
site. The "net ADS" command doesn't work with this package but "net RPC" is
OK. I haven't see the consequences that the lack of this simple parameter
will make. The response was into my question like  "My nose in front of my
face" ;-).
I just have to make my own package from the originales sources.

Thanks

Gilbert