[Samba] Windows 2003 and Samba 3.0.x

Mitch (WebCob) mitch at webcob.com
Thu Mar 3 01:40:23 GMT 2005

I use Windows 2003 - I could connect with 3.0.8 (FreeBSD 4.8) up to 3.0.10 -
there was a problem which surfaced in 3.0.11, but it has since been fixed -
the patch is attached to the bug report and will be in 3.0.12 I think - but
it doesn't effect all os or config (maybe only mine ;-)

My samba machines are domain members, I do not currently run winbind.

Hope that helps.

m/