[Samba] samba3.0.10

Fatima.Lakniz at us.hsbc.com Fatima.Lakniz at us.hsbc.com
Wed Mar 2 22:16:23 GMT 2005

Hi Jerry/Samba Team
I have Samba 3.0.10  installed on Solaris8 server and Samba-client-2.2.10
installed on Linux Red Hat2.1AS servers
The Linux servers use Samba to mount filesystems from Solaris8 server.
My question is how to find out on the Solaris8 server which Linux servers
are using Samba to mount  from.
Because it is hideous to go to every Linux server and see which Solaris8
server they are mounting from.

Thank you
Fatima

errors or omissions.