[Samba] To the ones who may concern :: German Translation of the Samba-Docs SOON AVAILABLE AS BOOK.

Stefan G. Weichinger monitor at oops.co.at
Wed Mar 2 14:29:25 GMT 2005

Hello to all Samba-users, and,
in particular,
Hallo an die deutschsprachigen Anwender von Samba !

It has been quite a while since I announced the complete translation
of "The Official Samba-3 HOWTO And Reference Guide" (aka TOSHARG).

I have received some requests for a printed version of the german
documentation, this means to me that it has to be announced again that
there will be a book available soon, containing the full german
version of TOSHARG.

It is called "Samba 3, das offizielle Handbuch" and should be released
this month.

Have a look at http://gertranssmb3.berlios.de/ where I placed a link
to the upcoming book.

Thanks a lot,