[Samba] Samba as PDC and BDC on the same network.

Mccrory, Kevin B kevin.mccrory at eds.com
Wed Mar 2 14:20:35 GMT 2005

This is the way it should be working. The BDC handles authentication
requests for the domain unless it becomes overloaded at which time the PDC
steps in to take over.
Refer to Chapter 4 section 4.2 of the Official Samba-3 HOWTO and Reference
Guide that explains Domain Control.

Kevin B. McCrory
Network Engineer - COPS
US Government Solutions