[Samba] Re: smb_proc_readX_data

Michael Gasch gasch at eva.mpg.de
Wed Mar 2 09:19:25 GMT 2005

i have the same problems on SuSE and debian systems with shipped kernels
(2.6)

i was wondering why the samba team didn't respond to those mails from
you and tried smbclient, because smbfs ist not maintained by them
smbclient didn't show those problems (btw: cifs has not these problems
but produces some weird messages, too -> " CIFS VFS: Error 0xfffffff3 or
on cifs_get_inode_info in lookup")

hope this helps a little bit

cheerz

--