[Samba] Migrate profiles from one domain to another

Misty Stanley-Jones misty at borkholder.com
Tue Mar 1 15:22:38 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I need to migrate profiles from one running domain to another.  I can't use
the standard Windows Profile tools, because when I am a member of one domain,
profiles for the other domain say "Account Unknown" and the Copy function is
disabled.  I can't get interdomain trusts working and have no responses to my
email about that, so I am looking for another way to get this done.  I have a
feeling that my missing link is interdomain trusts.  Any help would be
appreciated, so I can merge these two domains together.  :(

Misty