[Samba] Possible Samba Memory Leak

Anthony Russello arussello at rogers.com
Tue Jun 28 21:26:55 GMT 2005

Okay,

If I manually edit include/config.h to change the
iconv stuff to #undef and commented out, it now builds
(might be an configure issue there).

That setup is currently running, it'll take several
hours before we hit the error condition (if we hit it
with this build).

I'll get back to you tomorrow with the results.

Thanks again for responding so quickly.

Cheers,
Anthony