[Samba] domain login problem

Baker, Deborah dbaker at witsusa.com
Tue Jun 28 18:10:09 GMT 2005

My last comment may not of been clear so I am resending. I added the machines to the domain after building the Samba server a few months ago. So I still have the problem below. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know from reading this list there are some exceptional people working on Samba and the documentation is outstanding..

Thanks!

Debbie