AW: [Samba] username map before passwd? (solved)

Häfliger Peter peter.haefliger at paranet.ch
Tue Jun 28 08:32:10 GMT 2005

hy jerry

that's what i needed. seems to work.

thinking about to go with this version in production on friday, old 2.2.x version get's some performance problems.
i'll test for 2 days (with low load). let you know if we have further problems.
(Our infrastructur on tru64, 500 users mapped down to arround 20 samba users) who get the documents from smb-share.

one last question, is it possible to get groupmapping working without winbindd?

thank you

peter