[Samba] logon script not working

Mark Sarria marksarria at socal.rr.com
Sat Jun 25 00:35:23 GMT 2005

Matt,

Just curious, why are you mapping the profiles?

in almost all situations you would hide the profile share. I think what you
intended to map is a share folder, not the users profile share.

if this is a windows 98 machine then you would need to add

net use H:\\server\home

to map the home folder, on XP it maps automatically

--mark