[Samba] AIX Samba libldap

Joseph Madrinkian joseph.madrinkian at activant.com
Wed Jun 22 17:39:13 GMT 2005

 What directory does the libldap.a have to be for smbd to run.

I get an error message when I starting the service that this file does
not exist

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this transmission and any attachments and notify the sender by return email immediately.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.