[Samba] 15 people wanted to work from home

Jason Fortson rogers6 at mail2world.com
Wed Jun 22 11:38:47 GMT 2005

We are looking for goal oriented people who seriously want to make change to their future.
Want to have extra income so that you could get out of debt?
We are looking for people who share one common goal, the burning desire to make a change.
To date, our company has experienced tremendous growth and we need of good people, just to keep up.
Work around YOUR Schedule! The more you work, the more you make.
You can start part time until you're ready to go full-time or start full time right away.
What do we have to offer? No start up fees or training manuals to buy!
Finally, now you can be in control of your own income level and have more free time!
Remember there are no costs to start working with our company.
You can try it on for size without jeopardizing your current position!
Take the vacation of your dreams, buy a better car, and build your dream home!
Live Life To Its Fullest! You can do it all!

Submit your contact information to get more details about this exciting opportunity.
To carry on with the application or to get more information, please fill out request form at:

http://www.globaltransfer.org/vacancies.html