[Samba] Samba and Clearcase 2003

Brian_Pickering at selinc.com Brian_Pickering at selinc.com
Tue Jun 21 21:35:27 GMT 2005

The only way you can do this is to write your own application that
executes on the Unix box (via rsh or ssh, etc).  ClearCase on the windows
computers can't create views on the Unix system directly, it has nothing
to do with Samba itself.  We haven't done that yet, but I did build a
script that automates view creation so that its now only one command to
create the view, and make a windows region view tag.  Eventually I may set
this up to allow users to create their own views directly.

Brian Pickering - Brian_Pickering at selinc.com
System Administrator - Information Services
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.