[Samba] Samba and Clearcase 2003

Andrew Welham andrew_newsgroups at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Jun 21 18:26:09 GMT 2005

Dear all
 I currently have samba running with ClearCase 2003 and all works well
except I cant make views from the windows PCs. I need to make them from
the Unix box and then synchronise them.
Has any one ever managed to got this functionality to work.

Apart from that samba works perfectly. I can read/write via ClearCase
perfectly

IBM can't seem to make their mind up if this is possible or not just
interested to find out if any one has don eit an if so how

I am Unix the hpux version of samba (samba 3.0.7), and have tried user,
domains and ADS authentication.

Thanks
Andrew