[Samba] MIT Kerberso or Heimdal Kerberos what is the question?

MIN Molokanov_in at nkmk.ru
Mon Jun 20 11:57:24 GMT 2005

I have some problem whit Kerberos.
OS: FreeBSD 5.3
Domain: W2k3 native mode.
1)I am Installing Heimdal 0.6.1 over port. Config /etc/krb5.conf
%/usr/local/bin/kinit ivan
ivan at NKMK.RU's Password:
kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: Response too big for UDP, retry with TCP
2)Compile and install  Heimdal 0.6.4 over source
%/usr/local/bin/kinit ivan
ivan at NKMK.RU's Password:
kinit: krb5_get_init_creds: Additional pre-authentication required
3)Install over ports MIT krb5-1.3.4
%/usr/local/bin/kinit ivan
Password for ivan at NKMK.RU:
%
That graet! Mit is working. But not compile Samba. I use Samba.3.0.14a
ports. I captured tcp packet. And see that MIT version working over
tcp session, but Heimdal version vorking over udp and try over tcp but
unseccessfuly. We have many groups in our domain. If i create new user
account, and not add this account in many groups all work fine! What
should i do?
We have 2500 users. And some groups in our domain labeled at russian
language.
Thank for help.