[Samba] PDC-BDC Wins Resolution

Matt Schwartz mschwartz at dcscorp.net
Sun Jun 19 16:37:00 GMT 2005

Tomasz, I compiled Samba from the source so I don't think it should
matter but thanks, anyhow.  I always build certain packages from the
source.  The issue seems to occur between linux machines and not linux
to windows.  My WinXP box can resolve both the PDC and the BDC
effectively.  Likewise, the BDC and PDC can ping the XP box.  But, the
BDC can't ping the PDC and vice versa.