[Samba] user profiles from roaming to local ?

Roman Kampus roman at eufc.ee
Sun Jun 19 05:09:15 GMT 2005

Hi

I have Samba server with ldap and the problem is that when users first
time log into domain, roaming profiles are made.
I have already set up some backing-up actions from log-in scripts, so I
would like to all user profiles to be local profiles.
Does anyone know if profiles could be changed from command-line in
windows ( did already some Google, but found nothing ) ?  Or does anyone
know if removing sambaProfilePath "\\_sambaserver_\profiles\_username_"
from ldap would solve my problem ?

With best regards
Roman