[Samba] Domain login - XP 64 -> Samba

Dominic Iadicicco diadicic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 22:00:27 GMT 2005

It probably has nothing to do with the 64 bit processer.  It sounds
like there is somthing in the windows registry that not right,  You
migh try messing with the different setting in
HKLM\System\CurrnetControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters\

Things like sealsecurechannel or signsecurechannel my need to be
changed to a 0, also I know it should not make a difference you might
also want to change requiresignalorseal .

Good Luck