[Samba] desktop.ini in the WinXP

Mark Sarria mes4294 at lausd.k12.ca.us
Fri Jun 17 21:00:50 GMT 2005

Its in the profile, you will need to delete all instance of desktop.ini, do
if you allow a profile to remain on the client computer, you will need to do
a search for desktop.ini on that users profile and delete it.
I found it best to create a default profile, then when user login for the
first time they use the default profile I created that is free of this file.

--mark