[Samba] [Fwd: Migrating et configuring Nested Group]

David Collier-Brown David.Collier-Brown at Sun.COM
Thu Jun 16 14:11:33 GMT 2005

Whoops, wrong list: forwarded.

--dave

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Migrating et configuring  Nested Group
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 15:39:54 +0200 (CEST)
From: kayari at linagora.com
To: samba-technical at lists.samba.org

Hi,

I'm working on the migration of ~150 NT4 pdc to Samba+LDAP.

I can retrive Accounts, Groups and Machines by net rpc vampire.

I still have a probleme with the nested group:

In my ldap I have only the name of the nested group but I lost all its
members.

How could I retrive and use this nested group users ?

Thanks

Karim

--
David Collier-Brown,      | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems, Toronto | some people and astonish the rest