[Samba] FreeBSD ssh AD authentication

Thomas Fazekas tfa at missioncriticalit.com
Thu Jun 16 14:10:09 GMT 2005

I did so, no change...
Let's not focus right now on this sshd authentication...
According to the Samab HOWTO I know for sure that
winbindd works well if wbinfo -u/wbinfo -g/getent passwd
all work.
The basic question is what would be the reason that the
first two (wbinfo) return proper domain records but the
last one (getent passwd) returns only the local password database ?

Thomas