[Samba] Samba 3 + interactive session

Yann Ballouard popayann at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:18:54 GMT 2005

Hi all,
I installed a server samba 3 under debian.
When I loggue with the field and that the controller is not available,
I have an error message "the system could not open session because the
field is not available".  The problem is I cannot reach my temporary
itinerant profile.
I have checked that the number of session in the mask were not to 0.
In spite of the risks of bad recopies of the profile, I wish all the
same to temporarily be able to me logguer starting from my .

Is what that comes from a Windows configuration or rather from Samba?
Do you want that I send my smb.conf to you ?