[Samba] Kerberos enc type [xx] failed

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Wed Jun 15 03:03:01 GMT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 19:04 -0700, Ephi Dror wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I upgraded krb5 libs to 1.3.3 and now the error became "Decrypt
> integrity check failed".

Just checking, have you rebuilt Samba against the new libs/headers?

We detect the older libs, and do workarounds that you don't want any
more.

Also, how did you upgrade the kerberos libs.  I meant to say in my
original mail that it is known to be a very painful process, so I wonder
if the libs you installed are the ones you are using.  Check what
configure said, and what ldd says.

Andrew Bartlett