[Samba] Samba 2.07 Aix 4.3 Win XP HP LJ 1320

Mikeet MToone at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 17:07:25 GMT 2005

Can someone offer some help on this. We are running Samba 2.07 on AIX
4.3. We are using a script to print from AIX to an HP LJ 1320 attached
to a Win XP machine. We get the following errors when we execute: lpstat

: (WARNING) 0781-374 Connection to server timed out after retrying.
rembak: errno = 79: A remote host refused an attempted connect operation.
WHELTRO eltro HOST_DOWN
rsa1320 @192  READY

: (WARNING) 0781-375 Connection to server failed.
rembak: errno = 4: A system call received an interrupt.
sa13 HOST_DOWN

jobs spool and are held in queue but no output from the printer.  Any
advice gladly accepted.

Mike Toone

ITGuy @ J-S Sales Compnay, Inc.