[Samba] Samba 3.0.14a vs. 2.0.7, is "include =" recursive?

Fabio Muzzi liste at kurgan.org
Tue Jun 14 15:10:08 GMT 2005

Hello Steve,

SW> I upgraded a mid-sized samba install (+-150 pc's) from Samba 2.0.7 to
SW> 3.0.14a last night.  It is acting as a PDC and the upgrade went smooth
SW> except for one thing.

I  don't  have  an answer, but a question: what were the critical parts of
the  upgrade? Did you use smbpasswd or LDAP? Did you migrate the auth data
from one backend to another?

I  have  to  do  such  a migration in a couple of days, and I am trying to
double-check that I have planned everything right.

--

  Fabio "Kurgan" Muzzi