[Samba] recycle with debian-package of sambe 3.0.10

Fabio Muzzi liste at kurgan.org
Tue Jun 14 09:26:35 GMT 2005

Hello Jeremy,

Monday, June 13, 2005, 6:52:34 PM, you wrote:

JA> Not true (that "the recycle VSF module is of quite no interest"), it's just that
JA> the squeeky wheel tends to get the grease. You've squeeked, and I'm not applying
JA> grease :-).

Really  thanks  for  the  prompt answer and the fix. I know that I have no
right to scream asking for a fix if I can't fix it myself, because I don't
pay  for  your  work, so I was not expecting such a prompt answer and fix,
too.

Recycle is quite a good advantage over Windows servers, in my opinion, and
having it working properly is great.

--

  Fabio "Kurgan" Muzzi