[Samba] Windows 2003 Active Directory - Cannot access Samba shares

Lawrence Cruciana lcruciana at corp-infotech.com
Sat Jun 11 16:40:18 GMT 2005

Did you ever correct this problem?
http://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2005-February/100978.html

I am having the same problem and am getting KCC eventID 14's in my
Windows 2003 event viewer on my Domain Controllers.

While processing an AS request for target service krbtgt, the account
MYBOX$ did not  have a suitable key for generating a Kerberos ticket
(the missing key has an ID of 1).  The requested etypes were 1  3.  The
accounts available etypes were 23  -133  -128.   Changing or resetting
the password of MYBOX$ will generate a proper key.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Lawrence