[Samba] Win xp can get all access

Casper kl at os.lv
Fri Jun 10 10:41:33 GMT 2005

Hi,

  I run in strange problem. I have Samba server 3.0.11 where is few
departament directory. All directory have only one user who can get
access and password for it. Now in few days I run in problem, that I
have one user and one computer with fresh win xp with all updates
installed where this user with own password can after writing password
access for all directorys... If I put another dep. password in this
computer it can`t get to other password, but with one particular
password it get to all directory... With other computers I can to make
it. In log shows, when it is in own directory has own user, but when it
goes to another diretocty it shows another user, without even writing
password, but with full access to it... Have anybody experience some
think like that too? Have sugestion what is problem?

sample:

[global]
         workgroup = Main
         netbios name = Pub