[Samba] Upgrade from 2.2.x to 3.0 script?

Pax Dickinson pax at guardiandigital.com
Thu Jun 9 14:13:42 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I'm working on a project that will require me to upgrade a large number
of customer servers from Samba 2.2.12 to 3.0.  I've read the Upgrading
HowTo that details all the various configuration file changes, and I'm
going to be working on a perl script to perform the necessary changes.

Before I start that though, I wanted to ask if anyone's written such a
script already.  Why reinvent the wheel and all that jazz... :)   Any
help or pointers to such a script would be greatly appreciated.

--
Pax Dickinson
Guardian Digital, Inc.
pax at guardiandigital.com