[Samba] [winbind] wbinfo -a fails
peteflynt at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:12:58 GMT 2005
>Try "wbinfo -a 'DOMAIN\user%pw'"
>I can't remember if the winbind use default domain option
>is applied here.
I tried this without success.
I've installed a new linux box (fedora core3) with samba packages, ran the
authconfig tool and selected the winbind options.
Then I could join the domain via net join. (this was done in 3 minutes!)
Now wbinfo -u and wbinfo -g fails, but wbinfo -a works with success.
Well, this is enough for me to use ntlm_auth!
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
More information about the samba