[Samba] Samba domain an many sites

spiv007 spiv007 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:34:28 GMT 2005

Im going to install a samba domain at 4 of my sites but I trying to
take of the best way to do this.

going to have siteA, siteBm, siteC, and siteD.  There will be an ipsec
between all sites.  In the past if i had to do a setup like that would
to a box at each site and from there I would make rsync the samba
passwd file to all the sites to keep logins in sync.

Is there a better ways to to this?  Keep in mind if make a central db
lets say at siteA, I dont want to down if siteA loses its internet
connection.  I would want to be able it function fine if I move
internet at any of those locations.