[Samba] apache authentication using ad kerberos

Blindauer Emmanuel samba at agat.net
Mon Jun 6 06:06:37 GMT 2005

Some help to finish your document:
For linux browser, it works same:
you can add you server to "network-negotiate-auth.trusted-uris" in firefox
(file all.js), and if you already have a ticket on your linux computer, it
will be passed to the website by your browser, you'll get the same behaviour
as under window. konqueror works too, I have some problems with mozilla
1.7.3, didn't test galeon too

To get the ticket  I have switched all my linux computer to authentificate on
kerberos. So all users have a krb5 ticked when they have logged in.

Emmanuel