[Samba] liblber.sl.2 For HP-UX 11

eric roseme eroseme at emonster.rose.hp.com
Fri Jun 3 21:01:39 GMT 2005

Are you pulling the pre-compiled binaries from:

http://us1.samba.org/samba/ftp/Binary_Packages/hp/samba-3.0.14a/ ?

The 11.0 depot works for 11i too.  The README says to install OpenLDAP
and OpenSSL from http://hpux.cs.utah.edu.  However, you can download
OpenLDAP for free off the HP Internet Express site at:

https://payment.ecommerce.hp.com/portal/swdepot/try.do?productNumber=HPUXIEXP1111

You need OpenSLL too:

https://payment.ecommerce.hp.com/portal/swdepot/try.do?productNumber=OPENSSL11I

I have written a new README that describes the link changes you need if
you have had HP CIFS Server installed previously, but it is not posted
to the site yet.  Let me know if you need those instructions.

In any case, the libraries will be there if you install OpenLDAP and
OpenSLL from the HP site.

Eric Roseme
Hewlett-Packard