[Samba] Samba and AD

Michael Andrewjeski mandrewjeski at zonelabs.com
Thu Jun 2 16:35:41 GMT 2005

Do you have kerberos compiled on your machine? If so you may need to
include the path to kerberos in your configure line
Something like this:

./configure --with-ads  --with-krb5=base=/usr/kerberos (or wherever
kerberos lives..)

Read the docs for version compatibilities between samba & kerberos first
though..

HTH

Mike