[Samba] Problem to logon after join LDAP/SAMBA domain

Louis van Belle louis at van-belle.nl
Fri Jul 29 13:46:46 GMT 2005

Have you tried this register hacks already.

/snap cut here.
REGEDIT4

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------
; do not roam the following folders

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"ExcludeProfileDirs"="Temporary Internet Files;History;Temp"

; force Windows XP Professional clients to accept Samba as a PDC
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Netlogon\Parameters]
"requiresignorseal"=dword:00000000
"signsecurechannel"=dword:00000000

; Do not check for user ownership of Roaming Profile Folders
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System]
"CompatibleRUPSecurity"=dword:00000001
/snap end.